I don’t cook but occasionally I get in the mood to mix something up. I love guacamole and it’s so easy to prepare. Just add chips and you have a great and healthy snack!
To make this, you need the following.
- 3 small avocados (or 2 large ones)
- 1 lime
- 4 tomatoes (I used the small ones)
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp. table salt
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- In a large bowl, put the avocado flesh and mash it.
- Add tomatoes, lime juice, cilantro, table salt and garlic salt.
- Put the guacamole and serve when chilled.