I’ve recently been playing around with mug cake recipes. Most of them aren’t very good but the one I did this afternoon was to my satisfaction so I’m sharing the recipe with you. It’s a modification of the one made by The Novice Housewife.it doesn’t look good but it’s just my first try
- 1 egg
- 4 tbsp flour
- 3 tbsp confectioners sugar
- 1 tbsp Tim Hortons’ English Toffee Cappuccino (mom got this as a present)
- 4 tbsp Nutella
- 3 tbsp milk
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- less than a pinch of salt
- whipped cream (sweetened if desired)
- Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup
- mini marshmallows
- In a mug, whip an egg using a fork.
- Add milk and oil then mix well.
- Add Nutella making sure that it is evenly mixed.
- Add sugar, English Toffee Cappuccino and salt.
- Add flour and mix. Be careful not to overmix.
- Microwave in high heat for 2.5 to 3 minutes.
- Put the mug in the freezer until the mug cake cools down.
- When it’s cool, add whipped cream, chocolate syrup, and marshmallows on top.
This is good for 1 to 2 servings. Enjoy!